As part of our new partnership, Solution Tree Canada is offering opportunities to ELCNS members.
Achieve Virtual Institute
Solution Tree Canada is pleased to offer the ELCNS and its members a preferred price for the upcoming Achieve Virtual Institute this summer.
- August 16-18, 2021
- Delivered live online through Zoom and Elevate platforms
- Featuring authors from the Solution Tree Assessment Centre including Canadian educators Tom Schimmer and Katie White
- All sessions are delivered live and interactive with recordings available for 60 days after the Institute
- The agenda and session descriptions are available to review here
- Each attendee will receive a copy of Growing Tomorrow’s Citizens in Today’s Classrooms
Registration is now open. ELCNS members registering online can apply Discount Code Leader21 at check-out. If you are paying by purchase order please quote “ELCNS Discount Code Leader21”.
*The ELCNS discount code provides $100 off each registration and cannot be combined other discounts i.e., team pricing.
Call for Reviewers
Solution Tree Education Canada is looking for book reviewers from Atlantic Canada! As we continue to publish professional books for K-12 educators, it crucial that we gather feedback on proposals and books in development from Canadian educators across the country. If you are an educator in Atlantic Canada and passionate about professional learning, we would love to hear from you.
- Review materials are provided digitally in small batches requiring 1-2 hours of your time.
- Only take on reviews when you have the time. You are not required to accept every review offered to you.
- Receive your choice of two complimentary Solution Tree professional books from our website as a thank you for your time.
- Become a member of the Solution Tree Canada community!
If you are interested in providing your expertise, please contact:
Executive Director, Business Development & Operations
Solution Tree Education Canada
Toll Free: 800.733.6786 ext. 023